Patients of Bellevue Medical Partners PLLC pay a monthly service fee that entitles them to several benefits:
- Routine 30-minute office visits and one hour annual physical exams.
- Phone calls answered promptly.
- Oversight at Overlake Hospital.
- Coordination of subspecialty care.
- Same-day access for acute illness.
- 24-hour access to our physicians for medical issues.
- Quarterly newsletter addressing hot topics and changes in medical care.
In addition, patients will receive all standard medical services at no extra cost. These include:
- All office visits
- Flu, Tetanus, Pneumonia vaccines at recommended intervals.
- Cryotherapy for benign skin lesions
- Selected office labs tests (blood glucose, strep screen, simple urine testing)
- Body Fat analysis
- Simple suturing
Bellevue Medical Partners offers these benefits for a monthly service fee.
Service fees are unrelated to the number of visits (if any) made to your physician. No additional visit fees apply (i.e. copay).
|Individual (age > 24):
||$225 / month
|Individual (age > 65):
||$275 / month
|Couple (age < 65):
||$400 / month
|Couple (age > 65):
||$500 / month
|Family member (age 14-24):
||$50 / month
|Assisted living, additional paperwork fee:
||$25 / month
Patients should continue their insurance coverage for those services not provided by Bellevue Medical Partners PLLC.
Services that must be covered by additional insurance include:
- Referrals or specialty care
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic testing (X-ray, MRI, CT, etc.)
- Services performed outside the clinic